Finding additional ways to earn money for your online business is an important aspect that should be on your mind. While making money from selling products or services may be the main revenue earner for your online business, it’s just as important to make certain to have other revenue-generating ideas in place. 10 Affiliate Programs for your Online Business to Earn Money Easily
Let’s face it…running an online business is amazing and comes with a ton of perks, but it’s also important to have plans in place in case something alters with the way your main source of revenue comes in. The online business world can have ups and downs, just like any other business.
Traffic may be slower one month, or products may see a decrease in sales…it happens to all business owners at some point in time.
What will you do to make certain that those slumps won’t affect your overall online business?
Have varying sources of income and revenue!
Affiliate programs are a great way that you can earn extra money for your online business easily. You can join programs that you love, that you want to promote on your site and earn money each time someone clicks and purchases based on your promoted ad.
This is not the first time I’ve written on this topic, but today I’m sharing some new programs! You can find my first post here: 10 Great Affiliate Programs for Bloggers.
Simple as that! If you are ready to give affiliate programs a try, here are 10 affiliate programs to consider.
10 Affiliate Programs for your Online Business to Earn Money Easily
- Walmart. Who doesn’t know about Walmart? Their low prices and product offerings make it an easy way to want to join their affiliate program. Depending on your online business, and your niche, Walmart could be a really great way to advertise some products along with items that you are referring to or talking about on your site.
- CJ Affiliate. If you are looking for an affiliate that offers a ton of companies from all different industries, this is the one for you. There are products available for education, insurance, family and more. There is no fee to join, and it can be quick and easy to apply!
- Skimlinks. A great affiliate that offers links to help monetize products in relation to the content you are promoting or selling. No banners to place on your site or take up space, just simple links that they provide to try to convert into sales for them, and extra revenue for you.
- iTunes Affiliate Program. If your online business is about music, TV, or apps, this may be a great affiliate program for you! You can earn money by placing ads for songs, shows, books, and movies and they offer easy linking tools to help make it a breeze!
- Bluehost. Many bloggers and business use Bluehost as their web host for their sites, and they actually offer a competitive and high paying ($65/sign-up!) commission structure for people who sign up to start their own web hosting with them. It can be an effective way to earn a nice little income from this affiliate program.
- FlexOffers. Not only does FlexOffers partner up with some of the biggest companies in the world, their platform is simple and easy to use. If you are looking for a way to work with multiple companies, this may be a great choice.
- Amazon. Amazon is one of the easiest ways to start earning affiliate money for your online business. You can join quickly, and easily and start placing products on your site immediately. Their payouts vary depending on the product, but their offering of products is limitless!
- Thrive Market. If your online business revolves around health, wellness, and good food choices, then the Thrive Market affiliate may be a great choice for you. They offer a $25 commission for each person who signs up through you, so there’s potential for money to be made!
- Booking.com. Don’t overlook the money that can be made when helping out people with their travel arrangements! Booking.com offers an easy to use platform with a ton of options to promote to your customers and clients.
- Target. Another great affiliate program that offers a ton of variety is Target. With the ability to offer their products to your clients, you may find that you can have a great conversion rate and commission earned with their program!
Affiliate programs are a great way to supplement your online business income. Many businesses offer their own independently, making it even easier to ask to be a part of! Make a plan to earn some extra money for your online business by becoming affiliates of some great revenue producers! Your customers will like the choices that they are offered, and your business has the ability to earn a nice extra income from it!